Saturday, January 28, 2012

Imperial Renegades and Death Guard WIP

I've not been the most productive lately, but I do have some progress on my renegades and death guard. I have three models that are each about 1-2 hours away from completion. I just have to sit down and finish them. You can't rush these things though...

Here are the totally finished renegades so far. 2 officers, many grunts.
This Death Guard Nurgle Space Marine is somewhat close to finished. I am going to stipple layers of rust on the brown armour and then he should be nearly finished.
This apostate preacher is really close to being finished. I just need to airbrush some dirt on his robes, finish the staff, paint the gem on the laspistol, wash the metal, and add some details.
The renegade ogryn is getting close too. Just needs some highlights and washes and details.
Welcome to berek, skywatcher, deathkorps, karitas, and luckynumber 5, the newest blog followers. If anyone is interested in being added to the Rust and the City blog rolls I would be more than happy to add you. Check back tomorrow for some finished models. Ciao!

6 comments:

  1. I think they look great.
    My only criticism would be the glow around the eyes. It's as bright as the object itself that is glowing and make sit hard to tell what is glowing and what is getting radiant light only.
    Tone down the radiant light slightly and I think you've got a real winner.

    Ron, From the Warp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always. Good to see you are getting a decent sized group all painted up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    Ron, I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning. I'd like it to be more transparent and a bit less (I was thinking of the chaplain on FTW with the glowing green eyes).

    Sean-4 more and I should have the whole starting squad. I just have to get the commander, 2 more heroes, a psyker, and a few grunts done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The level of Corruption is unreal. Papa Nurgle is drooling over these models and so am I.

    PS - I would love to be added to your blog list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hotpanda, I added you to the blogroll. You have some great nurgle models on your site too. I have some death guard just waiting for the inspiration to finish the painting on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Big Hello from your newest member.

    I recently came across your blog and just started to follow you, as I think it's great, so we might have a couple of things in common as I too have a hobby blog you might like to follow to at

    uniteallaction.blogspot.com

    So feel free to drop me a comment and hopefully become a member, keep up the good work. And hopefully I'll hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete

More from Rust and the City:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...