Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 10: 3 more plague marines built


I've mostly finished the sculpting on another three plague marines. I tried to sculpt them to fit in with the Forge World Death Guard models. I added two resin shoulder pads to tie them in and sculpted the belly guards to fit the bloated aesthetic. I am pleased with the bulk of these models. I think they look suitably intimidating to fit in with the Death Guard. I carried over a few themes from the other models that I am planning to carry through the army (fungus chimneys, bloated stomach armour, tentacles, metal tabard, cables).

Beaky. 

Ol' Three Eyes

Braindead. Carrying a melta.

I've also started assembling and sculpting a few terminators. I have the Forge World Death Guard terminator torsos. The legs I have here are from Grey Knights. I have some more terminator bits and pieces coming to build a solid contingent of them. All of the terminators will be magnetized so I can swap weapons around.



Bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. Love 'em, look forward to painted versions of these =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, the three eyed head looks fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Hopefully they will get some paint on them pretty quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The apostles of Contagion have converted me to the Light of the force. Left in awe at your conversions and your ability to clean up for Sunday Best. Hope you don;t mind me throwing you a shout out on my weekly themed top-x. Cheers and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Hotpanda. Glad you like them. Definitely don't mind a shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get the head for Old Three Eyes? I'd like to use that piece for my nurgle forces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pete-It is from the chaos marine sprue. It is a champion head with the gigantic horn removed.

    ReplyDelete

More from Rust and the City:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...