Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pirate grot conversions

Here are some small conversions I have done for some pirate grots/gretchin to add to my pirate ork force.




This grot is being helped or captured by a giant tentacle. When I paint it I will add some water effects on the base so it appears that the tentacle is coming out of the water. The little suckers took a long time to add.

This little grot just has a small piece of dock and a peg leg to identify him as a pirate. Maybe I will add an eye patch or a hat as well.

I also changed the arms on this model. The pistol I tried to make was terrible, so I put one on his back and gave him a choppa instead.

Now for some paint!


3 comments:

  1. They are looking amazing Cam, can't wait to maybe get a game in some time this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love those grots, really looking forward to seeing more - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean-Hopefully I will get some done soon...

    Mordian-Thanks. I hope to have some painted models coming through the pipeline soon.

    ReplyDelete

More from Rust and the City:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...