Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Airbrushed Mordheim building

In a shocking turn of events, I have finally painted a building I constructed two years ago! I used my airbrush to quickly paint and weather the two parts of the building. The pictures are not great as I could not fit the building into my light box. The building was already partially base coated before I started. I repainted everything except the wood and added weathering. Total time for painting was about 1.5 hours.

The pictures are pretty self explanatory, so I will keep the text to a minimum. If you want to know the colours used or anything then post your question in the comments and I will reply to it.



The whole thing put together.  

I put this model up on eBay to see if it will sell. If you are interested the link is here. I am trying to move out some of my terrain as it is taking up too much storage space! If you are interested in having a similar model built, please contact me through the contact form

Thanks for visiting! I am looking to add some more blogs to my blog roll and get Rust and the City added to a few more blogs as well as many of the sites I used to rely on for traffic have gotten a bit stale. If you would like your blog added to the blog roll here please add Rust and the City to your blog roll and post a comment below and I will be happy to add your blog. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Really good results there. I love my airbrush when it comes to painting scenery. It's easy, I have trouble understanding why you left the building naked for two years! Especially considering it's such a nice piece of terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Yes. A good question. You could ask the same about the piles of grey camo models hiding on boxes... I'm working on using my airbrush to paint faster and finish more models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the very flattering comment over on my blog, I'm glad I could be of assistance. Cameron, you're doing an awesome job over here at Rust and the City. It's a true pleasure to check out what you're doing with plasticard, green stuff, and of late airbrush! As always keep up the outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added you to my blog roll at http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/. Really cool work here, will enjoy going back through all your archive for tips and tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dwez. I've added your blog to my blog roll too.

    ReplyDelete

More from Rust and the City:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...