I wanted the trees to be movable, so I glued many magnets (from the dollar store) to the bases and filled around them with some pumice gel (just what I had on hand).
I then covered it with ballast and PVA glue, painted it brown and drybrushed lighter shades over top.
To finish it, I added flock, static grass, Army Painter flowers, and some clump foliage.
I glued small rare earth magnets onto the bottom of the trees. On this base I also built a small fortified position.
I made a few bushes out of clump foliage and small pieces of metal as well.
Hope you enjoyed seeing these. Check back soon as I have some pictures of Stuarts, wrecked vehicle markers, and train tracks to share. Thanks for visiting!