Thursday, October 1, 2015

Firestorm and the City: Campaign Registration

Starting November 1st, Rust and the City will be hosting an online Firestorm: Caen campaign! In this campaign, players from around the world will battle across the bocage of Normandy for control of the city of Caen and the surrounding areas. The campaign will use the Firestorm: Caen system. Players will complete games to determine the victors at each location. In this post I will show you how to sign up and register for the campaign.

For more information about how the campaign and games will work, please see the first post on the Firestorm and the City campaign.

I've made a few small changes to the way the campaign will run. Rather than assigning locations, I will post up the locations with preferred forces and missions, so players can pick the location that best matches the forces they have available. Sean from The War Room is going to be the commander for either the Axis or Allied side. The campaign will be starting on November 1st, 2015.

Battlefront Miniatures has graciously offered to provide prizes for four lucky winners at the end of the campaign. Each game you play will give you an entry into the final draw. Each winner will receive a plastic tank box for one of the four major nations (Germans, Soviets, British, Americans). In addition, I will paint a Panzer IV 1iC and 2iC for another draw winner.

Registration
To register for the campaign, please send me an email at rustandthecity@gmail.com. I will send out emails at the start of each campaign step as well as posting the information here on the blog. Registration is open for the duration of the campaign and there is no limit to the number of participants.

Groups
If you have a gaming group that is registering, please have one person in the group contact me to register the group and submit your results.

Thanks for visiting! Send me an email at rustandthecity@gmail.com to register. You can see the other information for the campaign here. I'm excited by all the interest so far. Be sure to email to sign up and the campaign will get going fully on November 1st, 2015!



10 comments:

  1. Email sent!

    Looking forward to this. I might even paint up a tank or five in preparation..... might.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good Dai. Looking forward to seeing your reports!

      Delete
  2. Sounds great!

    I've sent my email as well. We'd love to play anything Canadian, whether its the 4th AD, any of the ID, or the Canadian Parachute Battalion.

    -Cameron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cameron, sounds like you guys have a good mix of forces.

      Delete
  3. Email sent! We have a group of 6 (or more) willing to play and can field almost any army needed for Caen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad and gutted that I can't take part in this campaign, but I wish you all the Best of British for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cam,

    I'd like to play in this, and it looks like Bradford is interested. I suspect Dave will want to play and I'm sure we can drum up a few more in Calgary.

    Sounds like fun! Thanks for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. I got Brad's entry for you. :-)

      Delete

More from Rust and the City:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...