These little models were pretty fun to paint up. The models come with clear flying stands. I thought the stands were a little too bulky so I replaced them with paper clip wire as I found it less obtrusive. The models assembled pretty well but were fairly fiddly for such small models.
I painted the using my current standard oily metal technique that I've been using for all of my Malifaux models. I should make a little tutorial on how I do it. It is pretty quick and easy and has nice contrast (in my opinion). I've always found metals tricky to paint well and I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of them recently.
That;s all for this short entry. Check back next week for some pictures of my finished diorama. Thanks for visiting!