Monday, October 10, 2016

Malifaux December Acolytes

This week I painted some December Acolytes for my Arcanist crews in Malifaux. These models were lots of fun to paint. I pushed myself to try some freehand on these models following a tutorial from Fantasy Games (Click here for tutorial).



You might have noticed I have changed the template for the blog. My hobby time and interest in blogging have changed a bit. The blog seems to get less traffic. Posts now will be more pictures and a repository of what I have painted rather than a wall of writing. The idea is to cut the writing down a bit and focus more on the models and painting.



I've also recently lost my blog roll. One day it just disappeared. Because of this I lost the carefully collected list of blogs that I follow. If you would like your blog added to the blog roll, please post a link in the comments. I miss being able to easily keep up on my favorite blogs.


Anyways, I hope this new format works for you. As always, thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. Not sure if you followed me before, but feel free to follow: http://the-responsible-one.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Facebook groups getting more and more love every day, I'm glad to see many people still forging ahead with their blogs. There's just something about the permanence and elegance of a blog over a quickie FB post that I like. Please keep up the great work!

    Just in case you've lost my blog, it's sableandspray.blogspot.ca . That being said, I really need to get off my ass and finish up some new posts... I've been spending most of my precious little free time painting lately, and neglecting my writing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cameron - not sure if you noticed, but this new theme is making it so you can't "view more" on your old posts, which is sad because you got a great archive of older tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That freehand, and colour scheme is really nice! Good work old mate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the issues with the template. I've reverted back to the old one...

    ReplyDelete

More from Rust and the City:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...